Junior Product Executive
Support the Digital Programme in delivering user-centric, world class digital products in line with the strategic roadmap.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the business and culture of the company's customers and use this to develop and enhance new and existing products and opportunities.
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally and externally, discussing developments relating to the business and user requirements.
- Support Product Owners to manage the build of products as defined by the roadmap.
- Attend or manage meetings, give operational guidance, give presentations and present statistical reports.
- Support the launch of new products into operation, training staff to ensure effective transition to Business As Usual.
- Support with defining, monitoring and reporting against product NFRs and KPIs. Compile reports and present back to key stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to optimise products based on analytics and feedback.
- Assist with the definition of specific product roadmaps in line with the overarching strategic roadmap.
- Document product change-logs to aid internal and external communication of product development.
- Manage and document User Acceptance Testing of products to ensure it meets set requirements.
- Assist with the communication of products to users by providing standout messaging creative output.
- Support the Senior Digital Manager and other Product Owners with ad-hoc responsibilities, tasks and projects as required
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a strong understanding of requirements gathering and UX delivery for large scale organisations.
- Have demonstrable experience of website design and using Content Management Systems, ideally Sitecore.
- Be a proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite, JIRA and MS Office products.
- Have significant, demonstrable experience in a similar role and educated to degree level.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.