Product Management Assistant
Handle Recruitment is proud to be working with a start up record label and publisher, specialising in relaxation music and ASMR, to source a Product Management Assistant.
The product management assistant will be responsible for distributing the company's albums and music videos to DSPs. They will oversee the entire process of organising the company's song database, registering titles with performance rights organisations, creating album artwork, mixing audio tracks & podcasts and curating and managing playlists. The successful candidate must be extremely organised, a strategic thinker who is great with logistics. The position will start as part-time, 3 days per week, with scope go full time in Summer 2021.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Distributing Albums, Songs and Music Videos to DSPs
- Managing song database and release calendar
- Registering titles with performance royalty organisations & neighbouring
- Graphic Design and Album Artwork creation
- Audio mixing / basic music production
- Playlist curation and management
- Researching current industry trends
- Social media management
- Assisting in marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years' experience in music or media role
- Proficiency in office software, specifically able to work with complex spreadsheets
- Ability to mix audio tracks in Logic Pro
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Passion for music and media
- Extensive songwriting and music production skills
- Knowledge of ASMR trends
- Extensive graphic design and media creation skills
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting product management assistant opportunity, please apply now! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.