We are currently looking for a London based, experienced Product Manager who'd like to work within a software startup environment. Due to numerous successes, a brand new opportunity has arisen as the business goes through this exciting stage in its development. Reporting directly to the CPO and working closely with the Engineering team, you will be tasked with ensuring our client continuously builds features that make their product more powerful, and become even more valuable to their customers.
- Master all aspects of the software platform and ensure that both sales and customer teams have sufficient training in order to win new customers as well as supporting their existing customers.
- Seek out specific prospect and existing customer feedback, analysing data usage and patterns to validate business requirements and detail the user stories.
- Support engineering resources in creating effective wireframes and technical specifications that will deliver on the business requirement.
- Project management - follow the company's product development methodology, ensuring that product features are delivered to agreed timescales and quality standards.
- Provide regular status updates and act as the central point of contact of the feature, for all departments across the business.
- Perform user acceptance testing of new features and any issue resolutions.
- Communicate feature releases and fixes, as well as ensuring that the right people and departments receive the correct information.
Requirements for the position.
- Have demonstrable experience as an effective product manager within a B2B business (2 years ideally).
- Are able translate requirements into clear user stories and communicate them articulately to engineering teams, design teams and other departments.
- Know how to systematically develop a product and can use your project management skills to manage issues and ensure that features are delivered on time.
- Have a strong attention to detail, ensuring requirements are well thought out and that features satisfy customers.
- Know how to influence and win the respect of engineering teams, as well as customer and sales teams.
- Have a genuine passion for building simple, usable products.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.