We are looking for a London based Product Manager who has a real passion for building products that customers love. Designing and implementing the product roadmap and strategy, you'll be joining a growing agile team that deliver consistently, and constantly strive for more in the entertainment sector.
- Craft the Product Strategy and Roadmap into requirements, prototypes and shipping products.
- Understand the customers and their problems in order to develop market insights and drive product development activities.
- Translate information from many sources into cohesive decisions.
- Own the backlog - articulate and agree on user stories and acceptance criteria. Prioritise the backlog so the team share the product vision and can do their best to deliver value to the customers.
- Analyse the impact of product features, decide how to measure whether something is a success or a failure then provide insight so the company can continue to improve the product in the right direction.
- Guide the delivery team - the products are created by dedicated delivery teams, using Scrum as the collaborative process. You will work closely with the Team Lead to guide the team to deliver great work.
- Build metrics and key performance indicators to track progress toward agreed upon goals.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have demonstrable work experience within product management.
- Be proficient in contributing to an agile development process.
- Have a deep understanding of the value that customer driven development provides and come readily equipped with a variety of tactics to be the voice of the customer.
- Be equally capable with data-centric customer metrics tools as you are with conducting more subjective customer development in the field.
- Have a keen interest in user experience design and testing.
- Be already a Certified Scrum Product Owner or are ready to become one.
- Have B2B experience and/or appreciate how it's distinct from B2C.
- Be familiar with the media industry environment and/or media production workflows.
- Have an understanding of "big data" management technologies and challenges.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.