We are working with a global business within the travel industry, looking for a Product Manager, to join their content platform team for a 9 month contract (Inside IR35). As a product manager in the content platform team you will be working cross-functionality with stakeholders across the organization to sponsor new innovative solutions, craft clear requirements, ensure solid business cases, support ongoing work, unblock and resolve issues, and ensure delivery of value generating solutions.
· Collaborate with the data science and platform leadership to develop a cohesive roadmap focused on building sustained value for the business
· Partner with stakeholders across brand and platform teams to conceive, pitch, and deliver new solutions that will align with company goals
· Coordinate roadmaps across stakeholder teams to ensure alignment and support for key initiatives
· Identify themes and opportunities to develop and/or leverage capabilities
· Write clear, concise, and accurate product documentation
· Ensure content data science backlog is fully documented, clarified, and prioritized
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent required or MBA
· 3-5+ years with product, consulting, or technology experience in a corporate environment
· Analytical approach to identifying opportunities and solving problems
· Ability to conceive business cases, see connections, and dive into the details for new proposals
· A relationship-builder who can open lines of communication, drive meaningful discussions, and ensure transparency across the organization
· Self-starter who can adapt to change and thrive in a fast-moving organization
· Knowledge and curiosity for modern data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and statistical modelling preferred
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.