Indie Home Entertainment Business
We are delighted to be working alongside one of the biggest indie film and multi-platform distributors of the time with international reach, in search of a Product Manager. This is a fantastic time to be joining them during an exciting period of growth, you will be responsible for the home entertainment film and television release slate, with a focus on the new release product. This position is perfect for anyone with strong industry knowledge and a passion for the product - as you'll be dealing with it extensively!
- Full lifecycle management of the new release plan, working collaboratively with multiple teams in devising release plans and budgets through to daily management of the marketing plan.
- Day to day management and creation of the marketing plan across new release that drives key formats.
- Regular liaising with external agencies across PR, Creative and Social Media.
- Creation of relevant release packages across physical and digital, working alongside internal resources and liaising with the production team in order to do so.
- Providing regular support with key internal brands and with marketing plans regularly, as well as supporting across the channel and SVOD marketing plans across the UK and internationally.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience of managing a release across multiple platforms would be advantageous, from theatrical through to digital and subscription - with a key focus on digital.
- 3 years + experience working in either a marketing or product management role within home entertainment.
- Knowledge of digital and physical release methods.
- Experience in setting and managing release plan budgets, and working closely with finance teams and management in doing so.
- Knowledge and previous use of Photoshop would be advantageous, as would strong knowledge of Microsoft platform software.
- An undeniable passion for the product.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate product manager or marketer, looking to join a business with wonderful growth opportunities and the scope to work on an excellent range of content across a number of platforms. Please get in touch to hear more if the above applies to you!
Please note - a background in home entertainment is essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.