Product Manager - Indie Label
Fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to join a legendary Indie Label as part of a growing team based in London.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience working within Production/Marketing/A&R Coordination department of a record label.
The role requires excellent attention to detail, a love of music and passion for physical product and packaging.
You will possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple campaigns at the same time with meticulous attention to detail.
Reporting to the Label Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and ensuring all production deadlines for physical and digital releases from initiation to delivery are met
- Overseeing procurement of assets for new releases and exercising a solid understanding of the supply chain
- Working with marketing team and production team to produce accurate specifications for new release packaging and production
- Liaising with production team/manufacturers to receive accurate quotes on new products
- Assisting marketing team with uploads to other platforms- You Tube, Facebook, Vevo etc
- Understanding and working within set budgets
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of A/V assets plus mastering, formats
- The ability to work with marketing manager and rest of team to identify, devise and implicate new systems to ensure smooth running of the label
- Capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions and manage a busy and demanding workload
- Excellent IT skills- Word, Excel, Photoshop
- lso advantageous - good skills in Premiere, basic HTML, After Effects
This is a great position with scope to have a real creative impact on campaigns and help to develop the roster at an exciting time for the company.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and covering letter (and portfolio if you wish) to Catriona@handle.co.uk
The salary offered is competitive and the label also offer a generous holiday entitlement.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.