Fantastic Product Manager opportunity for a music marketeer, with campaign management experience, to join a reputable Indie Label as part of a growing team based in Central London.
The ideal Product Manager will have significant experience working within a Product/Marketing/A&R Coordination department of a commercially successful record label or distributor.
This role requires excellent attention to detail, a love of music and a passion for managing all aspects of marketing campaigns - from creative concepts through to delivery. Being the central point of contact for assigned projects, key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and preparing marketing plans for each artist
- Maximising any marketing or promotional activities for assigned artists wherever possible
- Responsible for booking all above the line marketing including TV advertising, Radio advertising, Cinema advertising and Outdoor
- Coordinating artist's diary with managers/artists
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and feeding back on the success to the relevant parties
This is a great Product Manager position with scope for personal growth and development within and small, inspirational team.
Ideal for a Junior Product Manager or Marketing Coordinator coming from a major label or similar environment, looking to step up and have a real impact on campaigns.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.