Product Manager - International Multi Site Sport Company
My client are a well-known and well established sports venue, with sites across the UK and Europe, this is an exciting period for them, and due to growth they are looking to hire a Product Manager. This is a fantastic role, which will require a fast thinker with tenacity, and experience in events across multi-sites and/or sports to join them in their journey.
You will be the go to person in the business for all things product and you will be accountable for product mix and new product development, with the understanding and ability to localise product across numerous sites dependent on customer and location.
- Develop an understanding of both new and current customers' needs across sites, in order to develop a pipeline of product that drives growth and profit.
- Creation of new products, as well as negotiating for and buying new products across the board which will suit and be tailored to each different site.
- Reviewing products and requirements and recommending new products and events based on findings, for a number of different demographics.
- Assessing the market competition by comparing the company's product to competition and providing insight to management by preparing both long and short term product sales forecasts.
You Will Have:
- Experience in a multi-site position across marketing, events or sports.
- New product development experience from proposition to implementation.
- Vast knowledge of marketing across multiple sites and the ability to localise product and campaigns dependent on customer and demographic.
- An understanding of the sport industry, knowledge/passion for football would be preferable.
- Effective project management skills.
Please get in touch, if you have experience within events and marketing and you are keen to get stuck into a busy and exciting team!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.