Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to assume a key role in the management, marketing and promotion for a leading music entertainment and publishing company.
- Prepare, plan and manage marketing and media strategy campaigns.
- Manage design process through to finished artwork.
- Contribute to release schedule planning.
- Manage relationships with external promotional teams to ensure delivery of marketing and promotional strategies.
- Provide regular updates to internal teams on releases and campaigns.
- Prepare campaign budgets and provide reports on product performance against those budgets.
- Commercial awareness of the market, music business developments, products and challenges, with ability consistently to apply knowledge appropriately.
- Proven success in a similar role within the music industry is essential.
- Confidence in ability to plan, run and manage effectively the entire campaign process to a high standard.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.