Product Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for a highly creative Product Manager to join a team within an established Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for creating timelines and writing marketing plans for physical and digital releases for all artists on the label, from inception to completion.
Based in offices in London, this role would suit someone with previous experience of working a Product Manager or Campaign Manager role within the music industry.
Key features will include:
- Working alongside the Label Head to maintaining an up-to-date budget on each project.
- Coming up with the artist's creative direction and have this agreed with their management, including artwork commissioning, photo shoots, video commissioning and general asset creation.
- Working closely with the artwork designer and Label Head to deliver the artwork as the artist has approved. This will also include thorough artwork checks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have passion for UK and US urban music.
- Understand the process of releases within a major label.
- Have a complete understanding of how UK music marketing works.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Product Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.