Product Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for a highly creative Product Manager to produce marketing campaigns across playlist, streaming and compilations within an established Music and Entertainment company.
The successful Product Manager will focus on creating timelines, marketing plans and playlist strategy for a wide range of releases and a variety of music genres.
Based in Central London, this role will suit a digitally savvy music marketeer with a strong appreciation for playlist and streaming gained from managing campaigns for recording artists.
Key features will include:
- Creating marketing and promotion strategies for artists signed through the company's digital distribution platform.
- Producing and pitching promotional ideas for all artists' releases.
- Working closely with the creative team on video and photo shoots for campaigns.
- Briefing creative agencies to design unique campaigns for print, radio and TV.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong working knowledge in digital/streaming
- Have strong experience of working for a record label
- Have expert negotiating experience
- Ideally have worked at Junior Product Manager level and above role in music marketing.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Product Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.