Product Manager - Music
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager with an appreciation for electronic music to join a reputable London based Independent Record Label.
Bringing solid experience in planning and executing a high-volume of release campaigns across an electronic/ alternative roster, the ideal Product Manager will have an excellent understanding of music marketing campaigns and meticulous attention to detail.
With a focus on key US label artists, you will be responsible for setting up releases, ensuring all logistical aspects of marketing campaigns run smoothly.
Main duties will include:
- Organising, energising and coordinating the different parts of effective release campaigns.
- Working with a US Product Manager to coordinate and facilitate digital and physical releases,
- Creating and maintaining campaign timelines, whilst briefing teams and sharing release information efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar position, ideally within electronic / dance music
- A complete understanding of music marketing release campaigns and the industry as a whole.
- Proven success managing multiple campaigns
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Product Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.