Product Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for a methodical and strategic Product Manager to join the central music team within a Global Music and Entertainment company.
You will take responsibility for initiating, planning and coordinating marketing campaigns for upcoming global catalogue and compilations releases.
Based in Central London, the successful Product Manager will be both forward thinking and solutions focused, with proven experience in an analytical position within a music marketing team.
Key features will include:
- Generating and distributing all analytical project details to the relevant workers within the business
- Management of a release, taking action on specific requirements regarding completion dates for products and services
- Being the main point of contact with regards to product supply chain, ensuring that plans are sticking to deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Music industry marketing experience, with the ability to develop artist marketing strategy
- Fantastic communication skills, with the knowledge of music industry market trends
- Experience of dealing with data analysis to support new opportunities with marketing plans
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Product Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.