Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with one of the world's largest music publishers to find their next Product Manager who will be responsible for the publishing aspect of the business. This wholly-owned group also distributes a range of musical products worldwide - via its bricks-and-mortar stores and its leading on-line business.
- Work closely with other Senior team members to gain a full understanding of the customer groups within the general book trade.
- Provide catalogue ranges and promotional products to maximise sales and margin for each period of the Trading Calendar.
- Liaise with marketing and product teams to ensure the best catalogue ranges of products and lead line promotional products are created, as well as ensuring the best new release products for all customer channels are available.
- Continually measure, manage and refresh all catalogue ranges to ensure they always provide the best product selection for our customers
- Identify 3rd party new products where they are required to replace or refresh existing products in catalogue ranges.
- Previous commercial catalogue management experience within the book trade at a retailer or book publisher; retail, buying and merchandising experience also preferable.
- Previous experience of commercial understanding of Amazon ebook sales would be advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.