Handle is working with one of the world's largest music publishers to find their next Product Manager who will be responsible for the Rock, Pop & Tutorial aspect of the business. This wholly-owned group also distributes a range of musical products worldwide - via its bricks-and-mortar stores and its leading on-line business.
- Work closely with Senior team members to gain a full understanding of the customer groups for all retail channels, and our Rock, Pop and Tutorial category.
- Manage physical and digital category ranges on sales channels to ensure the most commercially beneficial mix of pricing and sales is consistently achieved.
- Provide catalogue ranges and promotional products to maximise sales and margin for each period of the Trading Calendar.
- Liaise closely with team members and suppliers to ensure the best lead line promotional products per category are created for our retail stores and online, as well as the best new release products per catalogue range across all trade channels.
- Liaise with the Product Creation Team providing insight and experience based knowledge to support the creation and development of new ranges
- Continually measure, manage and refresh all catalogue ranges to ensure they always provide the best product selection for our customers.
- Identify 3rd party new products where they are required to replace or refresh existing products in catalogue ranges.
- We are looking for previous commercial catalogue management experience at a retailer or publisher; retail, buying and merchandising experience also preferable.
- Strong rock and pop music and musician market knowledge; excellent working knowledge of retail and online merchandising, and customer service.
- Commercial; numerate; strong trading and customer service instincts; strong excel skills; excellent communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.