Product Manager, UK Based - Home Entertainment
Handle are excited to be working with a global television company to find a commercial and innovative Product Manager. This is a fantastic position working across both physical and digital product, assisting and supporting the UK director to ensure that all releases are a success.
Overseeing the physical and digital release strategy across both the UK and Ireland, whilst managing the product lifestyle, product pricing and building strong relationships with key partners are key elements to this position.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- In close conjunction with senior members of staff, assisting on the development of UK & Ireland franchise strategies as well as managing the product life cycle for assigned franchises, in order to maximise long-term revenue.
- Oversee the company's digital and physical release schedule, as well as planning title launches across the UK and Ireland.
- Decide the release strategy, across format, packaging, pricing and discounts, as well as working on repackaging, reformatting and repricing.
- Overseeing the separate website and social media channels, and agency management.
- Determining release slates, through tracking local programming information, through local hold back information, windowing and rights, and through the use of external contacts.
This is a brilliant opportunity, working for one of the most well renowned entertainment companies known for providing first class content. Perfect for a Product Manager with both excellent organisational and planning skills, as well as tenacious attention to detail. Strong knowledge of both physical and digital product is required for this broad, multifaceted position.
If the above sounds like you, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.