Product Marketing Executive
Handle are delighted to have partnered with a popular household name in search of a Marketing Executive, this is a fantastic opportunity and the chance to join a diverse and collaborative business.
This position will be key in delivering marketing activities that drive sales across the business. You will work with the retail team, licensing division and the Head of Marketing in executing retail and marketing activity.
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing and follow their strategic direction in executing plans, project managing and ensuring work with multiple teams internally is streamlined.
- Delivery of assets to licensing partners, ensuring that collaboration and communication is clear and consistent.
- Report back on the performance of marketing campaigns running across multiple channels, working with key partners in doing so.
- Executing creative ideas with the customers in mind, whilst being a 'brand champion' and ensuring that there is strong communication across divisions.
- Assist the retail activation manager and execute Retail Marketing plans across multiple categories.
You Will Have:
- Experience in retail marketing is essential, you will have worked well with retailers previously, have an understanding of point of sale development and planning cycles.
- Outstanding communication skills, with an aim to work seamlessly both with external partners and internal teams.
- An understanding of licensing and experience in marketing licensed products.
- Excellent organisational skills and a 'can do' attitude are integral to succeed in this role!
This is a permanent, full time role - if the above sounds like you, please get in
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.