Product Owner - Broadcast / VOD
We currently have a Product Owner role available for a global Broadcast company with UK headquarters in London.
This is a great opportunity to support the Engineering team and build a new Multi-platform OTT / VOD Application
- Proven experience in product development & technology, (video, media or sport).
- web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development.
- An eye for great product design, and a commercial approach to product development.
- analytical tools to increase traffic to digital properties.
- Agile/Scrum or Kanban delivery methodologies
Additional experience in the following would be useful:
- Customer-facing tools and services, including account management, FAQs, and self-help customer care systems.
- Billing and payment services.
- Single-sign on and Identity Management tools.
- Use of email and notifications for direct customer communications.
- Working with component based services or microservices
- Be an integral part of the product teams to success, help to generate a strong team culture.
- Input into the product roadmap incorporating feedback from a range of sources
- Work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products.
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user
- Ensure complex business needs are documented
- Continually assess trends, competitive landscape and customer behaviour
- Focus towards contributing to an on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
- Interface with international stakeholders
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.