Product Owner - Fin-Tech Product
£450-£500 day-rate - 3-6 month contract
Handle are currently working with a Fin-Tech brand in London who are currently backed by some fantastic investors. They are now looking for a Product Owner to join their technical team as a Product Owner.
You will need to have experience within the Fin-Tech, Comparison or Financial Industry, specifically with a SaaS Product.
As the Product Lead, you will be specifically responsible for a Fin-Tech SaaS application. You will be specifically delivering their back of house products and solutions. This is an Agile Development environment with SCRUM bases teams.
You must have a technical background so you can understand the systems as well as being able to make decisions on the direction of the product. You will have worked with development teams previously to come up with technical solutions.
Product Owner Skill Set:
- Experience of working in an agile scrum environment as a Product Owner or Agile Coach
- An understanding of software development and design
- Technical background and have worked with Development Teams previously
- Strong Business Analyst Skills (Requirement Gathering, Product Mapping etc).
Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Delivering projects from the Product Roadmap
- Collaborating with Engineers, Product and UI designers, to define, scope, prioritise and deliver features across their Customer Facing Products
- Define projects, produce specifications, write tickets and manage communication, to ensure stakeholders are well informed
- Working with design and UX teams
Our client is looking to interview ASAP so do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk if you have a Product Owner background with a SaaS Product.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.