Circa £45-£55,000, dependent on experience
Arts & Culture SaaS Platform
Handle are currently working with a fast growing software technology brand in the Arts, Culture & Sporting Industry in London. This is a market leading B2B SaaS platform who now own the majority of the market share of the industry in the UK.
They have recently taken on board a new client - an internationally renowned arts and culture centre in London and they will be delivering a complex implementation of their platform in 2019. I order to do this they are in need of an experienced Product Owner, to join their team.
You'll work closely with the engineering team in the on-boarding of a new and instrumental client for them. You will be able to bring on board your knowledge and interest in managing a complex SaaS product implementation, from requirements gathering, through great user experience (UX), all the way to technical implementation and customer success handover.
As the Product Owner, you will be working alongside other Product Owners and their inhouse engineering team to continue the development of their complex Web Platform/Product.
You will join a tech-first company of highly skilled and intelligent people who all share passion for arts and culture. Not a single day is quite the same there.
Responsibilities of Product Owner:
- Research client needs & problems
- Be involved in the implementation of a new major client
- Gain insight from users & clients to continue to develop their high-end Product
- Work in an Agile environment to deliver product improvements within a team environment
Essential Skill Set Product Owner:
- You must have worked as a Product Owner for a B2C, or complex enterprise Web Platform in the past.
- Specifically with products that expose API's
- It's essential you will have worked closely with a development/engineering team to pass on specifications to improve and develop a product
- Have worked in an Agile Delivery environment
- UX experience is a must. You must be comfortable with writing up user stories and running UX workshops.
- User Experience & Product Design
Our client is a hugely exciting Tech Brand to work with and offer some fantastic permanent benefits as well.
Do get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via linked in to find out more about this role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.