Product Owner | National Institution
3 month contract | £150-£200 day rate
Handle are currently working with a very high profile National Institution who are in need of a Digital Product Owner to join them for the next 3 months to oversee their website including their CMS, CRM and ticketing/booking systems.
This is a business critical role as they have just been through a recent integration/migration to a new CMS platform. The migration has already taken place so as the Digital Product Owner you will be responsible for the BAU running of the website and related Digital Products.
One of the main responsibilities of the Digital Product Owner is to establish the correct and relevant procedures to sustain the recent CMS migration project to support their continuous delivery model.
This role will sit within the Communications Department of this Institution and you will be expected to understand digital innovations and improvements for their site.
Responsibilities of the Digital Product Owner;
- Establishing BAU procedures to sustain recent CMS migration/integration
- Maintain Google Analytics
- Understand & Prioritise maintenance & improvements of the site
- Improvement's to the User Experience of the site
Must haves of the Digital Product Owner;
- 2-3 years' experience as a Digital Product Owner
- National Intuition background or an understanding of the Arts & Culture Industry would be a huge advantage
- Immediately Available
- Previously Overseen a CMS Integration/Migration in the past
- Google Analytics
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very high profile National Institution in the middle of a hugely exciting Digital Transformation project. This is an immediate need so you must be available immediately to start. If you are interested in discussing the details do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe@handle.co.uk or 02075699981.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.