Product Owner / Technical Product Manager - Broadcast
We currently have a Product Owner role available for a global Broadcast company with UK headquarters in London.
This is a great opportunity to support the Engineering team owning a direct to consumer client platform (Web, Mobile or Connected TV).
- product lead development experience
- web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development.
- Delivery of projects within an Agile development framework including Scrum & Kanban
- overseeing product teams (Design/UX/Technology) of 15+ people
- managing off-shore development teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Line management experience
- leading Creative/UX and strategically focused projects
- JIRA and Confluence
- implementation of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager
- advertising platforms such as Freewheel and Double Click for Publishers(DFP)
- Broadcast data and video transcoding workflows and systems
- Experience with multilingual application
- Lead all members to success, generating a strong team culture
- Prioritise and effectively manage development time to maximize return on investment.
- Manage product roadmap
- Work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products.
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user, measured against satisfaction metrics.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Product Owner / Technical Product Manager
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.