Handle Recruitment are seeking a highly skilled Fashion Administrator to work within a vibrant Retail Head Office in South West London!
An exciting opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion for fashion/retail! The role will involve providing support to the Product Development team as well as the Buying/Merchandising departments. The role will encompass a variety of support duties ranging from data input and management to client liaison, managing PO requests and order management.
Responsibilities (involved but not limited to):
- Maintain updated line plan grids and communicate all updates and changes to both internal and external teams (merchandising, design, production, line plan and sales teams)
- Maintain production plans to reflect any changes, ensuring clear communication and the accuracy for the rest of the team
- Update the pricing of products as and when required, liaising with the appropriate teams
- Understanding key items, best sellers and any other products as discussed with management
- Ensuring all new products are named, approved and the relevant teams are notified
- Manage the delivery of samples and sending them to colleagues for photo shoots, conferences and other key meetings
- Working with Management to understand consumer needs and successful areas
- Run and maintain monthly best sellers reports
- Manage product deliveries
- Additional ad hoc tasks and responsibilities as determined by management
Skills & Attributes:
- Educated to degree level or similar, preferably within fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and knowledge of Adobe is desirable
- Ability to self-manage, be pro-active and work within a deadline driven environment
- Passion for footwear and new/ emerging trends
- Administrative support experience
- Able to show initiative and an ability to think innovatively
- Excellent analytic and mathematical abilities
This role is currently a temporary position- the duration will be for 3-6 months. Candidates must therefore be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you meet the requirements listed above then please do not hesitate and apply TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.