A leading production company, combining the latest technology with the next-generation storytelling in film, television and digital applications are looking for a Management Accountant with a passion for Film/TV
My client needs a confident and self-sufficient Management Accountant in a fully functioning all round role. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of accounting within the group.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently.
Main tasks include:
- Working as a Management Accountant for 5 subsidiaries
- Assisting with financial models for short/long term business objectives
- Analysis of business performance to support expansion plan
- Assisting with Production Accounting
- Responsible for Vat Returns and payroll
- Reporting - including variance analysis
- Influencing key business decisions based on analysis performed
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work as required
The role reports to the Group Financial Controller and CFO. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks as required including new projects in the pipeline.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.