The UK's leading Production Company, who are responsible for some of the most popular, compelling and factual entertainment are now hiring!
As part of a larger global enterprise with several divisions across the UK and abroad, this is an exciting time to join a rapidly expanding business with an impressive portfolio of well-known names.
The opportunity is a 6 month contract for a confident and self-sufficient Production Accountant in a fully functioning all round role. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of a 3.5 million budget plus any extra projects in the pipeline.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently.
Main tasks include:
- Working as a sole production accountant - budget £3.5m plus
- Preparation of annual budget
- Producing management accounts pack end to end
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Cost reporting - including variance analysis and EFCs
- Production of weekly cash flow
- Support Payroll cycles - PAYE & Freelance - requires knowledge of HMRC industry guidelines
- Accounts payable, expenses and petty cash
- Raising sales invoices
- Month end processes and reporting, variance analysis and business partnering
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work as required by parent company
Knowledge of Production Accounting in TV an advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.