Senior Production Accountant needed for high-profile, factual entertainment show! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting multiple production teams (UK & International, making multiple format versions of the show. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to work for a highly reputable, independent TV production company and be the Number.1 Production Accountant.
- Manage the cost reporting process, highlighting any risks and opportunities with savings or overspend
- Preparation of weekly cashflow forecasts and cost reports
- Liaise with Production Manager to forecast estimated final costs, with explanations of any variances to budget
- Develop and maintain the financial control and reporting systems necessary to maintain budgetary control over a production
- Reconciliaiton of production balance sheet accounts
- Work closely with the back office to ensure efficient flow of transactional information
To qualify for this position, you will have had the experience of being the sole Production accountant for another fast paced factual television show. You will have excellent communication skills, thrive under pressure and experience in working in a multi-currency environmental will highly advantageous.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.