An new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Accountant to join a film production company based in central London. The role will be reporting in to the Production Manager and assisting in all aspects of production accounting
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing and allocating invoices and dealing with related queries
- Assisting with month end including analysis and posting accrual and prepayment journals
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Reconciliation of actual spend to budgets/ forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing support and back up to the production team as needed
The ideal candidate will have prior experience assisting in production accounting, ideally within film. You should be proactive, have excellent communication skills and have confidence working in a busy and demanding environment. Strong Excel knowledge and a positive and professional work ethic are absolutely essential! If this sounds like you, please get in touch today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.