Handle Recruitment are working alongside a TV Production company to recruit a Production Accountant into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Production Accountant to continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you
Key responsibilities include
- Managing finances and maintaining financial records during film or TV production
- Understand Development and Production budget structure
- Monitor, control and manage actual expenditure against set budget
- Work with Production management & finance coordinator to update cost monitors and provide executive overview
- Ability to support Production Executives on projects, both in production and development
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate should have current experience within an accounts assistant role
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Experience using PMI
- Willingness to learn a new system
To be considered for this role you should have at least 2 years of experience in a fast paced Production Accountant role. You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.