An up and coming film Production Company based in West London are looking for a Production Accountant to join their team. The role will work closely with the Production Managers monitoring the expenditure and projections against budget.
- Updating and reconciling actual production expenditure
- Monthly cost reporting
- Cash flow reporting
- Creating sales invoices weekly (including royalties) and updating billing schedules
- Credit control
- Assisting with queries and creating cost managers
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash (including foreign currency)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly production finance reporting
- Setting up and closing productions
- Assisting with annual audit
- Confident, with ability to communicate at all levels of a business
- Previous experience in production accounting (at least 2 years)
- Strong Excel skills
- Common sense!
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company at a time when the UK film industry is booming!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.