A very successful and growing TV media production company in Central London are looking to hire a Production Accountant. This is a really good opportunity for someone with 5-10 years production accounting experience who wants to grow and learn in a challenging and well-rounded position.
- Managing finances for several productions at once
- Checking and working with Head of Production on the budget
- Setting up internal cost managers
- Cash flow forecasting and reconciling
- Dealing with foreign currency
- Maintaining strong relationships with Production Managers
- Monitoring and reviewing credit card and petty cash spend per production
- Monthly production finance reporting
- Assisting with fortnightly payroll process
- Ensure controls and procedures are followed closely within each production
- Mentoring junior accountant
- Reviewing and approving payments on banking system
- Assisting with year-end audit and any other statutory requirements
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Experience in TV/film industry essential (5-10 years)
- Knowledge of HMRC processes for the film and TV industry
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to quickly form relationships with the production teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
This role is fairly urgent so please get in touch ASAP if you'd like to be considered. This is a great opportunity to work in production accounting in-house and would suit someone looking for a permanent role where they can stay long-term and develop their career.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.