Production Accountant needed for a 3 month contract role working for a rapidly growing start-up in the West End. These guys are a multi-genre TV production business, who have really been making a name for themselves in the last year and are massively on the up. They use the system PMI, therefore it is essential that the successful candidate has good knowledge of this.
- Act as a business partner between both Finance and Production teams
- Help implement new production accounting procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Manage a finance assistant and help them with the transactional processes
- Preparation of budgets and cashflows on PMI
- Attend production meetings to ensure financial control and compliance
- Monitor cost reports and cashflow
- Provide forecasts and reconciliations for productions
To qualify for this position, you will have worked in a similar production accountant role and have excellent knowledge of PMI. My client is looking for someone with strong commercial acumen, advanced Excel skills and has a keen interest in TV production.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.