A leading TV group are now looking for a Production Accountant for a 12month contract to start immediately.
They work with some of the biggest names in the Entertainment/Sports Industry, providing content to Audiences in the UK and on a worldwide stage.
With a thriving office in London, this is a perfect opportunity for anybody looking for an immediate start in fast growing company. This role has every possibility to turn into a permanent hire/contract extension depending on performance.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting to the Finance Director and looking after all budgets to do with TV content
Main tasks include:
- Responsible for full production accounts end to end
- Managing budgets of over 10million
- Presentation of Management Accounts to Financial Controller
- Perform monthly overhead variance analysis
- Reviewing revenue and cost of sales
- Responsible for day to day bookkeeping
- Experience of intercompany transfers and reconciliations
- Assisting with forecasts, budgets and reports
- Worked with Multiple currency
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Assisting with external auditors
- Other ad-hoc work
- Background in Production Accounting essential
- Knowledge of TV desirable
- Passion for Sport a must!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.