Temp to perm - Production/Management Accountant needed for an SME TV Production business in South London. They are a very busy organisation who have been making some of the best known shows with some of the best known talent on TV. They now need an organised and dedicated accountant to help the Finance Director out with a very broad range of duties.
- Monitor PMs' management of production budgets and cost managers and ensure cost managers are up-to-date during productions
- Regularly meet with PMs to ensuring accruals and cost to complete are accurate
- Prepare production budgets, schedule and cashflow in cooperation with the production department and management
- Be the bridge between the production teams and the accounts department, ensuring a smooth flow of information in both directions
- Maintain and constantly update a company-wide cashflow spreadsheet
- Record, monitor, analyse and post cash floats in a timely manner
- Assist Finance Director with monthly management accounts
- Experience of TV production would be useful but is not essential
- Experience of Octopus PMI would also be useful but not essential
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise and manage busy and demanding workloads
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.