Handle Recruitment have partnered up with a global production company to find their next Production Accountant. This temporary role will span across all elements of production accounting - from managing invoices and expenses, to forecasting and budgeting with senior management.
Reporting into the financial controller, your duties will be:
- Overseeing Accounts Payable processes
- Liaising with HR on freelancer contracts
- Recording revenue of the production and ensuring invoices are raised to terms
- Maintenance of asset register
- Producing monthly spend reports for Head of Production
- Providing cash/spend forecast on a monthly basis with production and commercial teams
- Managing tax relief and rebate process.
- 3+ years experience within production accounting.
- Previously worked within smaller production houses or entertainment start ups
- Team player with a broad understanding of finance
- Strong communicator across all levels of business
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous working knowledge of XERO
- Studying for ACCA/CIMA
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.