Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with an ever growing, dynamic and well known TV production group to find an experienced Production Accountant to join one of their Central London subsidiaries on a permanent, full time basis.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to add to their experience and knowledge, working with a supportive and success team. The duties of this role will include:
- Monitoring production expenditure and projections against budget.
- Updating and reconciling actual production expenditure from systems to excel cost managers.
- Monthly cost reporting, meeting with PM's, FC and HOP and summary of productions report.
- Cash flow reporting both Internal and external.
- Create sales invoices weekly, updating billing schedules, maintain debtors and credit control.
- Assisting with production queries, planning production and creating cost managers.
- Broadcaster cost reports and other financial requirements including bank recs and detail of costs
- Petty Cash advances and returns and reconciliations (including foreign currency), tracking and replenish tins, and ordering of foreign currency. Credit card returns.
- Assisting PM's with forecasting costs to complete to end of programme
- Journal Internal production recoveries, expenses etc, draw-down from bank accounts and track
- Ad hoc reporting and responsibilities for FC.
- Monthly production finance reporting
- Setting up and closing productions - ensuring finance and production requirements are met.
- Control procedures and policies are adhered to within production.
- Preparation and participation in yearly audit.
- Raising invoices for royalties and other income.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in production accounting
- Be a competent user of Excel
- Be able to work in multi-currency
- A keen interest in the TV/Media industry
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.