An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Production Accountant to work for one of the most recognisable entertainment businesses in the world!
Reporting to the Head of Production Finance, the Production Accountant will have responsibility to provide a comprehensive and professional production accounting service for a couple of their new commissions.
- Provide support and back-up for the production team as required
- Produce the monthly cost report package including detailed costs to complete, variance report and progress report
- Assist with the budget preparation if required and review the final budget for errors
- Ensure the overhead recoveries are adequate and prepare the monthly overhead cash flow
- Control all production expenditure by coding and managing authorisation of invoices, expense forms, cheque requisitions and petty cash
- Control and reconcile all production petty cash
- Raise sales invoices on a timely basis and chase outstanding debtors, flagging any issues to central finance
- Reconcile and clear down the production recharge account
- Open the production bank account and ensure it is closed at the end of the production and act as one of the signatories on the bank account
- Prepare the production close down report package and assist central finance in closing the production in the finance systems
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working as a sole or lead production accountant on a large production. SAP experience would massively beneficial!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.