Handle Recruitment is excited to be working alongside a boutique finance firm, in the search to find a Production Accountant to look after a number of clients within the TV & Entertainment sector! Our client is looking for an experienced Production Accountant who can help manage and run the finance function within some of their busiest production companies!
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Cash book payments and bank reconciliations
- Petty cash and Float Reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Royalty Statement Preparation
- Liaising directly with Production teams
- Sales & Purchase invoice processing
- Reconciliation of Control Accounts
- Dealing with Customers and Suppliers
- Credit Card statements processing
- Reconciliation of Cost Managers
- Assisting client management with ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate:
The role would suit someone who is studying towards the CIMA/ACCA qualification - but more importantly, someone who has the experience and personality to be able to deal with creative and non-financial departments.
Previous experience working within a creative business is essential!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to continue their accounting career within a very creative environment!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.