A global leader in film and content production seek a production analyst to join them in their Central London offices. Working alongside numerous producers, you will manage the day to day finances of global projects whilst providing ad hoc analysis and additional reports. This is an excellent and rare opportunity for commercially minded candidates with a passion for film!
- Assist producers in managing budgets and cost reports.
- Assist with bidding for new projects
- Prepare cost analysis and other special reports as needed.
- Prepare weekly status reports.
- Maintain assigned production accounting records.
- Prepare weekly billings reports.
- Review weekly detail reports for accuracy and makes reclassification as required.
- Provide information needed for facility forecasting and planning.
- Work with legal to assure contracts are in place and contractual terms are followed.
In order to considered, you will have a genuine passion for the film industry and a motivation to work in a fast paced environment. You will possess proven analytical skills and enjoy building effective relationships across the organisation. Previous production accounting experience would be advantageous.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.