Handle Recruitment is proud to present an exciting opportunity on behalf of a leading entertainment and music merchandising company for a highly numerate Retail Production & Accounting Administrator.
This a key role within the Retail department to ensure production and sales reporting is factually correct.
Reporting directly in to the Head of Retail, key features include:
- Processing the production, manufacture and print supply for retail department
- Scheduling and monitoring print runs through to final delivery including raising PO's, invoices and credit notes
- Organising and tracking deliveries
- Sourcing suppliers for quality blank product for best price, turnaround time and delivery schedule
- Liaising daily with printers and customers on stock/deliveries
- Administrating and tracking all direct retail accounting including delivery notes, invoicing, credit notes and queries
- Administrating and tracking all partnership product sales and cross-referencing to partners' monthly and quarterly accounting, ensuring all business transactions are recorded correctly
- Running Navision reporting and cross-referencing to retail department's manual product trackers
- Administrating and maintaining monthly band sales reports and providing sales information for Board Reports
- Performing special project as assigned by Retail team
- Providing general administrative support to the team as needed
- Excellent numeracy skills
- A substantial working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to strict deadlines
- Highly organised, dedicated to the task at hand and a strong team player
- Operations and supply chain knowledge preferable
- Experience in Navision advantageous
Based out of cool, creative offices in South West London the culture is hardworking and friendly; and the environment is relaxed and laid back. It would really suit someone with a passion for music (particularly rock and heavy metal). The hours are 10:00 - 18:00.
If your experience matches the requirements above, please contact Alice Scott at Handle Recruitment immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.