Production & Operations Manager - TV Production Company
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
£40,000-£55,000 per annum Depending on experience
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Production/Operation Manager. You will be responsible for all initial budgeting on all non-scripted and scripted programmes. As well as Project Management, some EA duties and facilities management for a small team.
Based out of newly refurbished office in North London this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment working on exciting, meaningful projects.
Key features will include:
- Set up and manage all productions insurances along with health & safety approval
- Budgeting all non-scripted programmes as well as the initial budgeting for scripted productions and once signed off into a cost manager in order to manage all costs through-out the production process
- Set up and manage the production framework, including technical deliverables, PO logs, rushes logs, release forms etc..
- Responsible for shaping and coordinating the delivery of a number of projects across all areas of the company, working alongside stakeholders, departments and 3rd party suppliers to achieve project deliverables
- Prepare development budgets
- Management of trademarks and domains across the business
- Assume accountability for ensuring all necessary rights are acquired for complete delivery of projects
- A small amount of EA duties are required
- Office and Facilities Management duties for a small team
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Solid production management experience with knowledge of project management methods and techniques eg: planning, issue, risk, budgets etc…
- Management experience of a small team
- Proven experience coming up with initial budgets for TV productions
- Advanced IT skills
- Advanced budget management skills
- Be results driven, a natural problem solver and be proactive at all times
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Production & Operations Manager opportunity, then please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.