Handle Recruitment are working alongside a hugely successful production company, looking for a Finance/Production Assistant to join their team. The role is a 2 month contract to start ASAP where you will be supporting the Production Accountant working on a 2 productions. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the TV/Film industry and will have worked within a fast paced finance environment.
Reporting to the Senior Production Accountant your key responsibilities will be:
- Creating and managing purchase orders
- Raising and processing invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Responsible for petty cash and expenses
- Reconciliation of credit cards and supplier statements
- Conduct weekly BACS/CHAPS payments
- Preparing monthly reports
- Assisting the production team as required
- Proving support to Sales Ledger Clerk
- Ad hoc duties
Previous Purchase Ledger and Production Assistant experience is essential to the role and strong numerical and software skills will be beneficial. You will need to be able to work as part of a team as well as independently and be available for work on 1 weeks' notice or less.
If you think you would be suitable for this role we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.