Production Assistant - Film
Handle recruitment is working with an exciting, innovative design company to source a Production Assistant to work on exciting designs and help build projects.
As one of the leading set-build teams in London, our client pride themselves on the quality of their work and the service that they deliver. This is resonated and instilled in the existing team, and is a quality which we are looking for in an ideal candidate.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Project managers with all elements of the project from start to finish.
- Managing customer relations before, during and after any project.
- Supporting Project managers duties
- Financial management and planning on all projects, including running budget and project spending
- Preparing production schedules and project timelines
- Finalising and reconciling expenditure on any given project
- Assisting 'on site' with all related planning and admin tasks.
- Leading on any general and project based procurement
- Organising of project paperwork and planning, including calendars, related documentation, RAMS etc.
- Managing any project related admin, including sending samples, managing artwork, researching costs and dealing with suppliers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Very strong organisational and administrative skills, teamed with excellent time management and communication abilities.
- Proactive attitude and willing to play as a big part of the already close knit team and keen to go the extra mile.
- An ability to multi-task
- Previous experience is in this sector
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is hard working, passionate and keen to get involved with a dedicated team.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.