We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Production Assistant! Our client- a Global Leader in Animation and TV/ Film Production are recruiting for a dynamic, pro-active, super organised Production Assistant who will support the busy On Air production team, with further support provided to the wider creative team.
The ideal candidate must have experience within TV production as a Production Secretary or Production Assistant and have proven experience of working in a fast paced, challenging environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage projects from creation through to delivery along with the Producers
- Provide general administration and organisational support to the creative services team
- Mentor the production team intern and support new staff within the Creative services team
- Liaise with voice-over agencies to book UK talent
- Tracking the timing and budgets on projects
- Assist on all UK shoots with all aspects to include budgeting, issuing contracts though to delivery
- Responsible for booking production and technical team (including camera crew, actors, sound crew) on UK shoots and managing petty cash spend on location
- Prepare call sheet and production schedules for all UK shoots
- Liaising with production teams both within the UK and internationally
- Assist Production Manager/ Supervisor to prepare paperwork for contracts involving international production & post-production companies
- Travel booking; flights, hotel, couriers and taxis
- Support Producers in edits/audio sessions as required
- Organise and liaise with media planning & presentation departments
- Assist in research when tracking publishers/label/background info on Music
- All other duties as assigned
- A keen interest in production management
- Pro-active can-do attitude with a willingness to take initiative
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Power Point, Excel, SAP, Outlook, Internet etc.)
- Calm and focused
- Highly organised with excellent ability to manage own and others time
- Proven experience within production as a Production Secretary or Production Assistant
- A good understanding of production management and the production process
- Experience of working with budgets and cost management is desirable
- Experience in a fast paced, multi-cultural, matrix organisation
- A genuine interest in working within the creative industry
The role is due to start W/C 2nd May - therefore all applicants should be available at no more than one weeks' notice.
The role is a temporary position for 2-3 months (TBC) and has the potential to transfer to a permanent position. If you are ready for a new and very exciting challenge and possess the required skill set, please do not hesitate and apply TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.