Production Coordinator - Production Company
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with an award winning production company based in East London to find a Production Coordinator.
Reporting to the Managing Director and other senior members of the team, key responsibilities will include:
- Finding and booking crew
- Organising transport for shoots and general use
- Booking accommodation, visas and vaccines for crew
- Researching and booking locations
- Work with Production Manager to plan and organise shoots
- Creating call sheets, travel plans and schedules for shoots
- Assisting accountant with invoicing and company spending, expenses etc.
- Creating shoot budgets and running expenses for projects
- Researching and organizing any awards/categories to submit any current projects
- Creating project schedules
- Supporting producers and other team members
- Status meetings and providing weekly project task lists
The ideal candidate will have:
- A keen interest in film and production
- A proven track record of success in a production coordination / management role
- An efficient and hardworking nature
- A film related qualification (eg degree in film studies or similar) would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work within a small and growing team with the opportunity to progress to Production Manager or Assistant Producer.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.