Production Coordinator / Scheduler - Visual Content Agency
£110-£150 day-rate - 3-month contract
Please bear in mind you need to be available ASAP to start this week
Handle are currently working with a fastly growing Visual Content Agency in London. They are currently looking for a Production Coordinator / Scheduler to manage a high volume of freelancers within their Editorial team.
You'll be an essential part of the team and all production operations across projects, working mainly with retail & eCommerce clients. You'll be given an opportunity to manage teams of freelancers and have ownership of the production process.
This role will involve Project Coordination, management of freelancers, logistics and a high level of spreadsheets and scheduling.
Your role as the Project/Production Coordinator will involve:
- High level of organisation and planning for the project execution.
- Project coordination and scheduling of a high volume of freelancers
- Creating efficient ways of workload management and channels for online communication with creative freelancers to manage project and obstacles within timelines.
- Keeping everybody working on the project up to date and report the progress back to line managers.
Project coordination and communication skills critical for this role:
- Happy to join a fast-paced agency environment and hit the ground running
- You will have overseen production for high-volume work before
- Managed a high volume of freelancers previously and have managed their schedules
- High level of experience with spreadsheets & schedules
Do get in touch ASAP with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)Handle.co.uk as this is an urgent role and there will be an opportunity to interview this week.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.