Currently working on a fantastic Production Coordinator role for a Global TV Channel. Your role will be working alongside the Production Manager to help organise and plan to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the production department.
The role would suit someone confident preforming day-to-day tasks that involve an in-depth level of organisation and attention to detail. You must have proven experience budgeting, forecasting and fine tuning workflows. You must have experience working on a multi platform production and have experience working on set.
- Assist the PM to manage the monthly workflows, accurately tracking projects, timing and spend
- Responsible for the scheduling of post-production facilities, production and technical crew
- Maintains accurate production reports. Plus, filing and organizing production department documents (contracts/ music cue information/ legal notes/scripts etc.)
- Manage projects within Mediator, and make-list within channel management system
- Responsible for monitoring the promo dubbing process across multi market, liaising with in territory teams and dubbing houses on make list requirements
- Prepares call sheet and production schedules
- Plan and book T&E when required
- Assist Production Manager to prepare paperwork for contracts involving 3rd party production & post-production companies
- Organise and liaise with media planning & presentation on all deliverables
- Assist PM with end of quarter and year-end figures
- Raises Purchase Orders, payment arrangement (via SAP) and competitive bids
- Responsible for filing Sound mouse reporting (for UK based territories)
- Assist in research when tracking publishers/label/background info on Music
- Preps material for Producers and external agencies
- Provide general administration and organisational support to the creative team
- Quality control at all stages to ensure technical specifications and broadcast standards are met
- All other duties as assigned
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.