Currently working on 2 fantastic Production Coordinator role's for a Global TV Broadcaster. The successful candidate(s)) will be responsible for all OFF-AIR design assets including 2D and 3D art, licensing products and PR and comms artwork.
The role would suit someone confident preforming day-to-day tasks that involve an in-depth level of project management. You must have proven experience budgeting, forecasting and fine tuning workflows as well as some previous experience supporting design teams within live events.
- Overseeing all design deliverables - checking project progress with design team, ensuring updates are given to clients (consumer products, marketing etc) regarding progress and expected delivery dates, delivering projects to relevant teams.
- Working closely with Head of Design to allocate design projects, managing team workloads, and monitoring delivery of assets within deadline.
- Sourcing freelance talent and suppliers - Designers/3D artists/Graphics/Illustrators/Animators/Printers/Props Makers etc
- Overseeing onboarding of freelance staff and suppliers for all Off Air projects
- Supporting clients (Marketing, Consumer Projects, production teams, PR, Brand Management, Digital etc) - problem solving, first point of contact for issues, managing and maintaining strong relationships with them
- Co-ordinating approvals for all Off Air projects, ensuring all feedback is collated, shared and all key internal stakeholders have signed off within the deadline
- Building strong working relationships with the Design team, Creative and Production team and other teams such as Programming, Compliance, Marketing, PR, Legal, Consumer Products
- Co-ordinating logistics for all Off Air projects for eg, shipping, install and de-rig, travel etc
- Supporting the project management of large scale projects; working closely with internal stakeholders, external suppliers and agencies to ensure budget and schedule is kept on track and overseeing the installation/de-rig/implementation/logistics of the event/show and that all off air design assets are delivered on time
This role will most suit a candidate with significant experience in a comparable role. You will have an organised approach, loads of initiative and a sense of humour with a desire to always go the extra mile. A confident and assured style you must enjoy the relationship building, crucially, you'll possess an eagle eye for detail and maintain your composition, problem solving skills and have a passion for TV Content.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.