Production Manager / Production Facility Manager
Production manager needed for an initial 2 month contract with an industry leading broadcasting company.
*Experience running production/studios necessary*
- Managing production facility - production and sound control rooms, commentary booths etc.
- Identify key development opportunities for improved workflows, system development and enhanced reporting
- Produce detailed metrics and reporting on facility utilisation and costs
- Actively manage POs, invoices and track additional costs
- Assist in Production Operations execution and implementation of new business plans, launches and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to represent Production Operations at a high level in meetings
- Significant experience in facility management within broadcast and the commercial sector
- Proven track record in managing large, successful teams, delivering to the highest standards
If interested, please send CV's over to email@example.com OR give a call to 02075699926.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.