Handle have an amazing opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a creative powerhouse in Central London as their new Production Finance Assistant.
Reporting into the Production Accountants and Head of Finance, you will be responsible for supporting the Production Accountants and contributing to the all-round smooth running of the production.
- Managing the pre-loaded debit card system
- Processing petty cash entries
- Accurate filing of all production accounting paperwork
- Coding and preparing invoices for authorisation
- Dealing with any external supplier queries
- Assisting the production team on an ad-hoc basis
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous finance experience with Soldo, SAP and petty cash handling
- Be highly numerate & PC literate
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience working in TV/Film production and a passion for the industry
This is a fabulous opportunity for a hardworking and passionate Finance Assistant to join a massive production in the TV industry.
If this sounds like you and you are immediately available, apply now with your most recent CV!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.