Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Media and Entertainment business to recruit a Production Finance Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Production Finance Assistant looking to start or continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Set up new suppliers on SAP system
- Raise PO's reconcile open PO's
- Reconcile actual costs and updating budget trackers
- End to end Vendor Management
- Record all costs, keep accurate records, preparing & filing sign off sheets
- Other Adhoc duties
The ideal candidate:
- Must have SAP knowledge
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- precious experience in production would be desired
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced role. You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.